Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-30-2013, 09:56 PM   #21 
jadaBlu

I appreciate your interest. You'd have to pay for a transhipper. I am not very comfortable with the idea. The point was to save them and I'd be worried they'd get stuck at the border. I am really hoping someone in the USA steps forward. They have a nice color variety and they are very used to seeing each other (in separate containers)
jadaBlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:59 PM   #22 
PetMania

How much would shipping cost?
PetMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 11:44 AM   #23 
jadaBlu

The shipping should be around $15.00. I have decided to go with $1.00 per fish just to recoup some of my cost. So with shipping you'd be looking at at $3.50 per fish which is close to what one would pay to buy locally. However, you get the advantage of getting young fish that are used to each other in different colors.
Old 10-05-2013, 01:07 AM   #24 
jadaBlu

I think these females have a home. If anyone wants to save more in the future as they do tend to perish at this particular store let me know. I can certainly get them before they deteriorate. It's interesting I had a long conversation with one of the workers. Petsmart has a corporate policy at this point that forbids them to clean the cup because it takes more time and they don't want them to change the water when they come in from a shipment. She ignores this as much as she can get away with it.
Old 10-05-2013, 06:59 AM   #25 
carlos puron

I can't believe it my local petsmart does water changes on the cups when they arrived and that's it the problem with this kind of stores is that they see this fish as a product and not as a living fish they tend to believe that since they're able to live in a small place there's no problem but what if they have a 3ft by 3 ft room to live in the rest of their lives? As a human being we wouldn't like that I had this conversation with one of the workers of my local petco since their cups usually look messy and I took it to the manager now they're doing water changes I'm glad that there's people out there trying to help I may start a sorority on my 75 gal once I'm done with the water parameters problems I've been struggling if not I may get some for my little cousin's sorority thanks for helping
carlos puron is offline   Reply With Quote