Betta Fish Forum banner

My betta FINALLY got a name, as well as new decor =]

1K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  LikeDiscoSuperfly 
#1 ·
I finally named my betta after I've had him about 2 weeks! LOL.
His name is Ickis. :cool:
It's from Ahh! Real Monsters.

He has been really, REALLY, bored lately. So I have been boiling my old driftwood from another tank, and today I finally got to put it in Ickis' tank. :-D
I wanted to put in both pieces, but it wouldnt fit. He seems very excited though. He also got a few new plants.

On to his picture spam!

Ickis right when he was released from his cup back into his tank:

Where did he go? lol :

Prowling, at this point he noticed his sworm ememy.. the thermometer:

See! LOL he HATES it:

Without flash, hoping he uses his pot now. =[ :

And since he was in his cup:

Aaaaand while I was taking pictures of Ickis, I turned around and this little guy was getting jealous. ;-)

See less See more
#3 ·
Err, I dunno. I wish I had a nicer camera and a nicer light.
In his tank w/ the light he looks like he has a white-ish body with some purple/blue and then pink fins rimmed in white.
Without the light on, he looks more so clear-ish white with a green tinge and pink/purple fins.

And thanks, he knows he is cute too. Which is baaaaaad. Bwhahah!

#4 ·
lol :) He is a cutie! I love the tank too!

#15 ·
Those are some great colors! He really is adorable. I've never seen Real Monsters but now I want to.

#18 ·
Cute name! Cute Betta! *lol*
It seems like u have two fish that look alike but have different colors, he's adorable.

#19 ·
I know, right?! He really only videos true to his color!

AWWWWWWW, what a cute name!! I used to love that show!! :D
Me too! I watched it on Netflix a little bit ago, I was soooo excited! Before that I could only find them on youtube. :-(

What is it with bettas and thermometers?? The first thing my new fish do is head straight to the thermometer and flare at it. Some even bite it, haha!
Bwahaha. I am glad Ickis hasnt bitten his yet. I think maybe they see a reflection in it.. but I could be wrong.

Those are some great colors! He really is adorable. I've never seen Real Monsters but now I want to.
You should watch an episode on youtube. :-D
it used to be on Nick a looooooooong time ago.

He's adorable! And I like his changing colors lol.
Thanks! ;-)

#20 ·
He's really cute! Gotta love his colouring.

I had a friend who was really into Aahh! Real Monsters, but I've never seen the show myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.