Betta Fish Forum banner

RIP Smurfy

1K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  dramaqueen 
#1 ·
I just checked on her. Shes gone. I tried my best,as I did with all of my others. She battled sbd from the getgo. Nothing seemed to work. :cry:

#3 ·
Thanks CodeRed. All this time shes been a floater,yesterday she starting sinking instead. I lowered her water halfway. Didnt do any good. I guess she drowned? I dunno. But glad her suffering is over,she was one heck of a fighter.

#5 ·
Yup. Me too.

#7 ·
:'(

#8 ·
Aww RIP Smurfy. I am sorry to hear she is gone. Glad she isn't suffering anymore.

#9 ·
Thanks guys.

#12 ·
I'm so sorry :( RIP Smurfy...at least she is not in pain anymore and she died in a loving home instead of a cold, dirty cup.

#15 ·
Thanks everyone. I sure hope not. Making me even more paranoid to go away next week. Plus I have a sick hamster....three nails in less than a week in my tires...no hot water for 2 days...whats next??

#17 ·
Yes me too. He is old though.

#19 ·
Yep. Hes like a lil over 2. So thats old for hams.

#22 ·
Aww DQ. I love hammies lol. And alot of other critters..haha...I never had luck with female hams...dunno why,they always mean to me. I stick with males now. :) Thanks guys,hopefully he will be around a while.

#24 ·
haha.. yeah that will do it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.