Betta Fish Forum banner

I'll draw your fish!!! :-)

4K views 59 replies 14 participants last post by  alwaysaBettaLover 
#1 ·
Well.. it's exactly as it says, I'll draw your betta!! It might take just a little while though.
Here's some pieces I did for other users:
Illustration Drawing Orange Sketch Wing

Drawing Illustration Sketch Paper Wing

They aren't exactly my best, and the first one, I used oil pastels, but requests are open, and I hope none of you mind me being so critical of myself ;-) it's a thing I do ( I always think the more critical an artist,the better)

See less See more
#33 ·
Ok, everyone, I literally just got home less than 30 minutes ago, so since I am still unpacking, and have LOTS to do, unfortunately I won't be able to start one any drawings untill a bit later.

So sorry for the wait, and thank you for your patience :)

#38 ·
Ok, so ill draw inferno and sunny? Ok, this coming week after Tuesday I will have a completely open schedule and be able to finish all or close to all.

Thank you so much for your patience everybody!!! :)

#41 ·
Oh, he's beautiful!! I would LOVE to!!! Unfortunately, I have REALLY REALLY bad allergies. So I really hate to say this cause I have been keeping you all for quite a while, but. It might be a while before I start. so I will try to work on it tomorrow, but it depends on how bad, or good I feel.

Again, I'm so sorry to keep you waiting and thank you so much for your patience!!!

#45 ·
Yay! So turns out I had a cold, but I'm all better now :) unfortunately, the first attempt for my betta drawing with water colors was an embarrassing fail, so I'll be redoing that.

Again thank you all so much for your wonderful patience you guys are the best! :)

#46 ·
Because I felt bad about my first attempt, and that I almost gave it to you, I decided to step up my game, so here is how it's going so far. I still have to do the scales, and color it, but I think this one's my best.
Ps, sorry for the bad quality :/

White Drawing Illustration Sketch Art

#49 ·
im so very sorry for the wait (btw, thanks for all the nice comments :))but I have been so busy, and am afraid ill mess it up lol. an artist needs lots of time, focus, and good complements ;-)

thanks all!!

#50 ·
These are wonderful! Let me know when you have another open slot available because I would love one of my own :)
And I know all about having a long time to draw so I don't mind the wait; I've been commissioning for the past three months...D:
Good luck, you are a great artist!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.