Betta Fish Forum banner

New divided 29 gallon!!! (pic heavy)

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  puppyrjjkm 
#1 ·
We FINALLY completed the 29 gallon divided tank for the boys! It looks so much better than I thought! Each have 5.8 gallons :-D I'm so happy! Here are lots of pictures!! Any room for bottom tankmates?

See less See more
#4 ·
beautiful fish.... are you sure your dividers are secure? I thought mine was and then once I see Freddie swimming on Fish's side:shock: needless to say I almost died of a heart attack.. but they stayed away from each other until I was able to get a net to put Freddie back on his half.

#6 ·
Thanks everyone :) yeah they are super secure, the two on the left look bent but are still perfectly sturdy. I've had bettas get through dividers before, no fun at all. But these dividers are far better than those :) I don't think anyone can get through or over these haha

#8 ·
Looks great! I bet all that effort was worth it.

#12 ·
looks great, and for tankmates, I would suggest rosy red minnows, perhaps, Idk though

#14 ·
Thanks, not sure about otos, I never really have algae grow in this tank, as for shrimp, not a big fan. They're kind of scary when they like "jump" from place to place haha. I'll look into the snails though : ) Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.