Betta Fish Forum banner

My new healing fish

724 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Ariel1719 
#1 ·
Not sure if you guys remember a few weeks ago, I posted about buying a fish through AB. Anyway I bought the fish right after the shipment to Canada and the next one wasn't for a couple of weeks.. no problem! I was sad when the seller emailed me saying my fish had died, for some un-known reason. Okay fine :( Got my money back and that was all fine and dandy. I wasn't planning on getting another fish, I was too crushed that my first fish in a year died before even getting to me. Then I had some big stupid fight with friends and I was just feeling like crap, SO I went to one of the best pet stores in Ottawa (ive boughten a few fish from them before.. they go to a canadian breeder and hand pick a bunch) and I found the little apple of my eye :) Spartacus

They had a BUNCH of really pretty ones, but as soon as I saw my little dude.. I had to have him. He is a blue/red HM with some marbling on his body (lighter and darker blues.. but you can't see with the pics) I always look for the most active fish when choosing and this guy wasn't as active as I wanted but his beauty took me over! Once we got home I only had a 2gal with a lid and some plants.. so he had to 'rough' it for a few days. Then I got my favorite tank, the Aqueon 2.5 mini bow (they actually had this one for $10 less cuz it is a 'betta' one and has a divider for 2 fish... I through the divider away!) got him a heater some gravel and a log and voila! His second night in his new home he built a HUGE bubblenest (right beside Tee) and now realized that IM really fun because I give food! He is right beside me desk so he keeps me company :)

OKAY enough blabbering! Here is SPARTACUS!

he isn't a fan of the camera ;)

:D

See less See more
#10 ·
WOW!!! What a fish!!! He's amazing!!!

#11 ·
I usually dislike HM bettas but he is AWESOME!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.