Betta Fish Forum banner
1M views 8K replies 2K participants last post by  CalG 
#1 ·
I get the feeling that most of these photos will be bettas, but still...

Hannibal (among others) (RIP):

Frodo (also RIP):

See less See more
#52 ·
i like the names everyone gave there fish, my male betta is superman, the female is bubblegum, my 3 zebra dainos are the 3 stuges(spelt wrong but best i can do, lol) my platy is sunkist, and my red tailed black shark is jaws

#58 ·
I had a betta a long time ago, and after he passed never really thought twice about them. But I just went thru this whole thread, and am about to do my research to see if a betta is compatiable with my tankmates ( I know they r picky) because I'm a fan now. Love them. If I get lucky and can add one to my tank, ten I'm getting one tomrw!!

#63 ·
#64 ·
#67 ·
Nice pics. I've fixed the image codes, SlavetoImpulse and Ariel. The album links aren't compatible with the image codes.;)

#69 ·
Ariel said:
Oh. Okay. Does that mean that you cant post pictures this way?
Oops..Should have clarified the last sentence was for SlavetoImpulse since he used the album links. As for your post, it missed one image code

#201 ·
So you put
lol...being blond has nothing to do with smarts...unless you used too many fumes being a fake blond ;D
or I wouldn't be almost graduating college ;D :p
[and I am a natural blond...never use that excuse for something I cant figure out]

Lucky splat's colors are very interesting and neat! Cool too as how they're complimentary colors! :D [also a fun name]

#71 ·
#72 ·
My first betta! I know that sounds silly, as I keep as many fish as I can fit in my house, but here's my first one! I just added a female plakat to my community tank, and she seems very happy, albeit shy. These are the best I could get, as she spends most of her time hunting among the dense water lettuce on one side of my tank.

#73 ·
This thread has been split from the original Anabantids topic as the majority of the pics here are mostly bettas.;)