Betta Fish Forum banner

New photos of my boys (:

983 views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Kitty Whiskers 
#1 ·
Here is a comparison of what Simon looked like the first day I got him & a photo I took tonight.

I'd say I'm doing pretty well with him. What do you guys think??

Simon got the 10 all to himself again. (Spoiled) :love:

Flaring!

Poor Dexter :( I really need to get him a better home. I think I'll be doing that this week. I feel so bad for putting him in something so small, but he really doesn't seem to mind. He's been swimming around like crazy (not bad crazy) :love: I'm trying to help his fins. They look a tab bit "rotted." Even tho I was keeping the water nice and clean for the 2 of them. I just felt he had to be moved out. And now I feel horrible cuz he's in something so small :'(

See less See more
#9 ·
Yes it's the same fish. He was very pale-ish when I got him. I'm sure it was the move into such a large tank from being in that tiny little container. But he seems to be doing great.

#11 ·
I had it divided. I want them to each have their own place tho. I didn't like how it looked. I can easily get Dexter a 5+ gallon tank for himself. And thats what I'll be doing this week.

#10 ·
I figure that much. I'm going to get him a new home and some real plants for my bigger tank and something for his this week. I've been super busy and had little money so I'm trying.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.