Betta Fish Forum banner

New Bettaaaaa!!!

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  futurevet 
#1 ·
I got a new betta today! It said it was a halfmoon, but I am not so sure, it's fins don't look big enough to me to be a halfmoon... And does it have dragonscale?? Name suggestions are being taken! He will live in my ten gallon tank alone until I divide it, if I divide it.

Also, how much do you guys normally spend on your bettas? I just spent $13.99 at Petco for him, which is the most I have paid for any fish!:shock:

See less See more
#11 ·
wow, that's a lot prettier than he looked in the cup! :eek: my own betta is an elephant ear, which is one of the most expensive betta categories at petco unfortunately. he cost me about 22.00, and objectively he's not that beautiful of a fish or anything (if anything he's a bit wonky looking), but i really had my heart set on him in particular so i don't regret it.

#12 ·
Thanks everyone!! :) Agility4fun, good name suggestions, I really like foreign names.

Do you think he will grow anymore? Like will his fins grow? And about how old do you think he is?

All of the bettas that were in the front at Petco had clear and clean water which I was happy about. But when I went to the back, I found a bunch of baby bettas not looking so good. And there were a few adults hiding in behind all of them. One was dead and all the others water didn't look good at all. :/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.