Betta Fish Forum banner

Around the World

3K views 65 replies 52 participants last post by  LikeDiscoSuperfly 
#1 ·
Where are YOU from!?!? I want to map out how many people are betta lovers worldwide...where are the most populated? Who has yet to be exposed to bettafish.com around the world..Post a picture of your local environment as well if you wish..something that captures your city..

I propose to create a map of all of or general locations across the globe..

Post your state/ country and an average daily temperature, and I can create a betta global population chart, and send it to you if you wish!...

BETTA BOY- ONTARIO, CANADA
- TEMP; generally 25'c in the summer and -15 in the winter.

BETTA BOY

#4 ·
Jurong - Singapore.
At least 27C everyday. The hottest should be 36C. My fish room stays in a constant 28.4C.

#5 ·
Hull - england

average temp in summer 18 to 30 degrees
average temp in winter 5 to 10 degrees

Hull was most famous for been a fishing port but now we have The deep a large Aquarium full of all sorts of fish its like heaven!

#16 ·
USA-Michigan
Winter temp-anywhere from 10-30
Summer temp-anywhere from 60-90 lol

#17 ·
Pennsylvania - South Eastern area.

Summer ranges from 70-95.
Winter ranges from 15-40.

This summer had days reaching 100, and the winter had days it was close to 10-12 degrees.

#19 ·
I was in New Jersey a couple weeks ago around Linden, Point Pleasant, and Seaside Heights, and I was amazed at how hot it was, low 90s! And I live in FLORIDA! Also Vaygirl, if you wouldn't mind, I have questions in the last post of my cycling 2.5 thread that I think you might be able to help with. :)

#26 ·
Nebraska! woot! :)
High of about 89*F
Low of about 8*F

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.