Betta Fish Forum banner
1M views 15K replies 837 participants last post by  ThatFishThough 
#1 ·
Alright, let's admit it, we are all guilty of fantasy shopping on Aquabid (and sometimes even splurging!) I thought I would start a thread for people to show off their dream betta's, unusual colors, and exciting purchases!

#8,826 ·
I was stalking that white and blue DT yesterday. He's so pretty. I would ask for an AB betta for my birthday but it's in December and it's way too cold up here for shipping that time of year. :/

#8,837 ·
+1 on that zoo thing. In fact I'm about 90% sure that is EXACTLY what my mom said when I asked for a bigger betta tank.

Look at this pretty I found! I love plakats, sometimes bigger fins look weird IMHO. Mostly because they tend to dwarf the fish itself.

He has a spoon head but his color is amazing!

#8,839 ·
I would also be a little concerned about his eyes, there is a little flash, light going on there but I am pretty sure he also has some dragon scaling over his eyes which would continue to grow, and he could eventually end up blind.

#8,838 ·
AGhhh dying want so much. But..I can't afford it and I don't have room...well I could make room but I promised I wouldn't get more but omg I'm dying I need him.

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwbettashmp&1395281398

Someone buy him so I can buy the offspring when I have more room and money

I mean I realize his form isn't really perfect or anything but I love his color and he's calling me! Screaming my name.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.