Betta Fish Forum banner

Can I see your veiltails?

2K views 29 replies 15 participants last post by  TheCrabbyTabby 
#1 ·
I'm curious because Buddha doesn't look like a normal veil tail. I've seen a lot of ones with pointed fins, but none of Buddha's are like that. They're long, flowy, and round.

Here are pictures

But I want to see your veiltails!!! :D

See less See more
#21 ·
Thanks :) Yea I need names, usually after a day or 2 their names come to me. But unfortunately 3 still have no names.

Also,
I almost bought a VT that looked just like yours Bettanewbie60. Is he pale-ish colored, with light blue fins and blue polka dots? Thats what he looks like and I almost grabbed his twin tonight lol.

#24 ·
Omygosh, yeah, I wait for the names to come to me too! I did do a bit of searching for my second and third bettas because I wanted all to have first and middle names starting with "B" lol. I only call them by their first names. Yup that is exactly what "Buster Beau" looks like..funny you found one just like him!

#23 ·
Keep in mind that VTs are mass bred "mutts". They have no form standard. So almost every VT will look a bit different than the others.

#29 ·
Here is Sailor my VT.. The second picture is not as good but it shows his color, the first pictures flash was too bright.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.