Betta Fish Forum banner

Joan of Arc (my new female)

522 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  MistersMom 
#1 ·
Got her from walmart, i only went fo AQ salt, and got her and some plastic plants too :/ she's adorable, but VERY small, there were 2 tiny babes, but i only got her because i only had room for one, my mom would have killed me if i got 2, and she looked the worste and was the smallest, she is a red/white cambodian and please pray she makes it through the night.....

View attachment 68719

View attachment 68720

View attachment 68721

View attachment 68722

#3 ·
Thank you! she was just to adorable... i had to get her, i knew my mom would be mad, but i didn't really care lol. one more life saved is better than nothing. im up to 6 bettas now lol.

#4 ·
She made it through the night, i turned my filter off last night and today when i went to school, ill leave it off for a couple of days.... do water changes instead... she's just so small, i dont want anything to happen to her...

#5 ·
She is a cutie!

-Just as a side note, does that last picture show her floating in the same tank as your male? I would think that would be really stressful if you had just brought her home, especially from a place like walmart... maybe that's just me though.

#6 ·
Yes, i only had her in there for a few minutes while i was prepping her tank and I had her acclimating to that warmer water, hers was cold. But yeah, she's alright now... she wasn't stressed about, didnt even seem to care after i gave her a bit of food...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.