Betta Fish Forum banner

Fishy :(

1K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  antwaan 
#1 ·
Sigh. This seems like a common post from me,saying I dunno what happened but my fish is dead. I hate this trend. Fishy seemed fine,then one day he didnt. That was a week ago. He passed on now.

Fishy was my very first betta. Most handsome fish ever. He taught me alot. I will miss him so much. I am so ready to get outta fish sadly. I keep losing them all. Whats the point?? :cry:

#4 ·
im sorry, but doggys right, get your water tested, perhaps your tap water has ammonia........mine does grrrr

if it does, there are things you can get for that

#5 ·
I am so sorry hun. I know you have had the water tested numerous times...is there anything that is unusual in it or changing? RIP Fishy :(

#6 ·
Thanks guys. I have no idea whats up with my tap water. Maybe the township has water reports? Maybe some kinda metals or pollutants in it....All i have test wise is the normal aquarium test kits. Its never detected ammonia in it,but PH is always about 7.2 and the water is extremely soft. Other than that,has to be some kinda funky fish killing stuff in it. I remember reading that there is no way to make Tap water safe for humans and fish,because the stuff in it we need and if they took it out,that would be bad for us. So I dunno. :(

#8 ·
Thanks DQ. Yes he was. Never forget him.

#10 ·
So sorry to hear that! RIP Fishy, seems like he lived a happy life.

#11 ·
Thanks Ifish and Jupiter. Sorry to hear about Hydro. Swim free!!

#13 ·
Oh. I was changing his water. Like normal. *sigh*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.