• 66 - 70

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • 70+

Votes: 0 0.0%

How old are our betta fish lovers?

14K views 183 replies 129 participants last post by  bettafish15 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

We value having a diverse community here and were curious how old the betta fish keepers here are. Would you mind answering the anonymous poll?

Thanks! :)

#64 ·
i can't remember if i posted on here (probably did) i am almost 23 and i wish i was still a kid so i didn't have adult worries haha.

~TPF

#67 ·
Hello fellow Betta lover's

I'm in the 46-50 range, well I will be in less than 2 weeks. Nice to know there are so many others interested in these beauties.

My Bettas
Stealth the Ninja Fish- black,red,and blue CT
Homer King of Aquatic Harmony-metalic blue Cambodian VT

I will be getting another soon, perhaps tomarrow My friend who is a vet is to blame we go and pick the sickest fish we can find and bring them back to health.

#80 ·
I know exactly how you feel. They say my room is a fish store lol.

#78 ·
I'm 22 and completely new to anything fish related. i brought home three bettas for my son to watch and the petco employee said they could be in the same two gallon tank. Wrong!

Surprisingly they made it 3 days before my blue female betta lost a fin. Both of the females are back in their cups waiting for a new home.

Weirdly enough my male betta seems sad. His color faded within minutes of the girls leaving and now he is resting on the bottom of the tank. I'm worried, but I also realize that I took his hiding place away when I saw him go after my white female.
Lesson learned the hard way it seems.

I love animals. I have two dogs, a cat, and now three bettas that are going to get plenty of attention. My 3 year old son is obsessed with the bettas and I am thinking of calling my grandpa because he is a fish biologist. Ahhh!!!

You guys will be a huge help in this unexpected adventure.

BTW I am a college student as well.

#79 ·
I'm a youngin lol. I'll be 15 in May. I can't wait until I have all my bettas. Then I'll have 14 + fry!

#84 ·
I feel that (both posts!) haha. I'll be 24 next month.

I'm a June baby too :)

(btw- totally off topic but the betta in your avatar looks almost exactly like mine LolaQuigs)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.