Betta Fish Forum banner

rock...

588 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  ScentedLove 
#1 ·
So i was saying goodnight to the bettas and could not find my female Freckles in her tanks at all... searched and searched and finally after like 5 mines i found her, she wedged herself under some stoned at the bottom i had to reach my entire hand in and move some rocks to get her out and then she fluttered like crazy and swam around a bit now shes laying at the top not moving much.... i think i read somewhere here that some1s fish was sleeping under some rocks or somthing... but i donno i hope shes alright :(

#2 ·
just caught her burrowing in a rock again.... pulled the rock off her now shes just sitting at the top of the water hardly moving :(

i think shes gunna die....

im freakin out, my g.f is trying to sleep and im like JEN FRECKLES IS DIEINGG! shes like calm down honey... what do i do !!!

I changed her water today, she was fine all day then all of a sudden at night (just around midnight) she started burrowing and now looks lifeless

#5 ·
Is she ok now?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.