Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old Yesterday, 10:32 PM   #20271 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

lol I know we don't have much to complain about but at least your weather seems a little more predictable I feel, maybe I'm wrong but we have a crap ton of fluctuation down in New England that can really mess with the body! But yes, I'm thankful for the 28*F we had today, it was actually nice out since there wasn't much wind, it felt good to be outside ^_^
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM   #20272 
Tress

Haha it's not much different up here, cold one day, warm the next. It was zero for like two days then it fell to -20 with -30 windchill. It's been doing this like.. every week or so x.x I've not felt too well. So lethargic.
Tress is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:34 AM   #20273 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Haha, I'd take unpredictable over constantly cold any day (though we have been in a beautiful warm spell for the past week-ish). I guess that's how it is though, it's always going to seem like it's nicer where you don't live.
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:52 AM   #20274 
Tress

"The grass is always greener on the other side"
Tress is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:02 AM   #20275 
Greenapp1es

This is the Rant Thread? Well, I have a rant.

This rant starts back in July of last year - when I was diagnosed with Bilateral Pulmonary Embolism. Note to self - driving from Toronto to Chicago only stopping to fuel - not smart.

Well, in the past couple weeks I was supposed to be "cleared" and was taken off my blood thinners. *LITERALLY* just after the effective dose was out of my system, I was back in the ER with problems. They're suspecting another possible clot.

Complication: I'm allergic to contrast dye for the CT - which is the test they *HAVE* to do to confirm. This test could, quite literally, kill me.

So tonight, I'm on a 13 hour allergy prep for the scan at 7am.

Extra Complication: I've been given a list of symptoms of "Do not Stop Go - Go to the ER if these symptoms arise." They came up shortly ago while doing dishes.

But - I'm not going to the ER. Because there is LITERALLY NOTHING THEY CAN DO UNTIL MY PREP IS DONE.

So - yeah. Fun.

And what is my biggest concern right now? "Who the hell is going to do my guy's water changes if I can't carry anything heavy for the next few months?"

Damnit. I know I should have bigger priorities, since I'm quite possibly looking at something that could be life-threatening. And all I can think of is my poor fish.
Greenapp1es is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou