Betta Fish Forum banner

Your opinions please!

3K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  1fish2fish 
#1 ·
Ok so there is an eclipse 3 on craigslist for $15! It comes with everything.. including 3 tetras (I know its too small).. I REALLY want this tank especially considering I paid almost $40 for mine. I love the eclipse 3 system and I would kill to have another for so cheap.

Should I get it? The tetras would have to live in there until I could either find them homes or get a different tank. I could put Bluejeans in this tank and put the tetras in my divided 10 but they still would only have 5 gallons. :-(. It needs a heater.. unless she just didn't list the heater.. but still if I bought one it would be less than what I paid for my eclipse (just the tank system not the decor and heater).

What would you do? I need to respond to the lady fast before it gets snatched up!

Here's the ad...
http://savannah.craigslist.org/pet/1707860992.html

#2 ·
If you got the time and money, go for it!!!! GREAT deal.

You maaay be able to bump it down to 10 bucks. Most people are pretty desperate to just get rid of the thing. That is at least what I've found. :)

#3 ·
I'm going to talk to my roommate about it. I have the money and the time (what with summer coming up and all).. space would be an issue but I did just get a shelf unit to set my tanks up on so I could put it there.

Its just the tetras I'm worried about. I know they need a bigger tank but I don't have one to give them.

#9 ·
Haha.. I'm actually going to a show this saturday to get bettas. I already have 2 three gallon tanks, one 2 gallon tank, and several large pickle jars set aside for fish from the auction.

#12 ·
LOL yeah.. Show quality Bettas starting at $3. I'll only be getting 4 or 5 though at most.

ETA.. Kuklachica.. haha.. I know you do! I wish you could go. I'm SOO excited I can't wait for this week to be over. I wish my roommate would hurry up so I can ask her opinion. I also need her to give me a ride to pick the tank up if I go (my car does not fit in downtown SAV where the tank is LOL)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.