Betta Fish Forum banner

New fish needs a name :)

1K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  strictlyninja 
#1 ·
I just found him at Petco today. The pictures don't show it too well, but he's a copper dragon. I love the little bits of red in his tail. I was thinking of calling him Excalibur or Aero. Any other suggestions?

See less See more
#4 ·
You found that fish at PETCO?????? he's absolutely stunning!!!!!! Excaliber is a perfect name!! He's quite regal, I think...

#5 ·
Personally, I like Aero better. He's so sweet and gorgeous, can't believe you found him at a typical pet store?

#8 ·
It's so hard to pick a name. I'm leaning toward Aero, but I still like Excalibur and can't make myself rule it out. Why can't they just come with names? lol

#16 ·
It's so hard to pick a name. I'm leaning toward Aero, but I still like Excalibur and can't make myself rule it out. Why can't they just come with names? lol
LOL but naming things is so much fun!

I really like Exacalibur as a fish name.

#9 ·
I love Aero and Excalibur. He should just have both names!

Amazing pet store buy! Glad I was there to coax you! haha.

#11 ·
Mmm brown/tan Betta's are soooo adorable!! There was a tan one at Walmart yesterday (reg. VT though) almost chose him over my Blu (my blue CT). The brown/tan ones always remind me of coffee. If I had the choice between the two names, I'd go Aero.. but only because it's my favorite brand of jeans (Aeropostale). Aha I know sad reason, but they really make great pants!

#12 ·
Ha ha! That's a great reason. I named my first fish Poseidon cause he's the god of the ocean and of horses, which I love :)

And on a sidenote, I thought he was mislabeled as a doubletail but he actually is one. His tail is just so full it's hard to see the split.

#17 ·
I think I've decided upon Aero...so that means Excalibur is up for grabs for all of you that liked it ;)

Thanks for all the suggestions. I'll keep them in mind for any future fish I get :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.