Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-27-2014, 07:48 PM   #581 
Tree

=D nice price!

here is an update on my Spec. I am waiting for some more floating plants to arrive in the mail to add in it, then I will add a new picture.

I had to change the lighting, my plants were not growing all that well with the LED light. ^^;
Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 03:50 PM   #582 
Tree

added more plants! =D hehe

Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 10:14 PM   #583 
Aqua1990

I have the Flubal Spec V and my betta seems to like to rest his body up against the top slatted filter. Anyone else have that happen?
Aqua1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 10:32 PM   #584 
Wiccandove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua1990 View Post
I have the Flubal Spec V and my betta seems to like to rest his body up against the top slatted filter. Anyone else have that happen?
My favorite betta lives in a fluval chi - he loves to rest against the filter/light combo on the side opposite where the water return is. He's a HMPK and while the filter didn't seem to bother him to much he hadn't blown any bubble nests. After some fiddling with reducing the water flow I added part of a small plastic food container which has provided him a great place to blow his first nest. (sorry for the bad pic but you get the idea)
Attached Images

Wiccandove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM   #585 
Aqua1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiccandove View Post
My favorite betta lives in a fluval chi - he loves to rest against the filter/light combo on the side opposite where the water return is. He's a HMPK and while the filter didn't seem to bother him to much he hadn't blown any bubble nests. After some fiddling with reducing the water flow I added part of a small plastic food container which has provided him a great place to blow his first nest. (sorry for the bad pic but you get the idea)
This is what he does in the Fluval. He has me concerned. I watch him swim up to it and turn sideways and place his body against it for a few minutes then swim away. I have the filter on the lowest setting and gave him plenty of places to hide also. Is this normal?
Attached Images

Aqua1990 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
betta, fluval, nano, planted, spec