Betta Fish Forum banner

Desmond nooooo :(

1K views 15 replies 14 participants last post by  k stiles 
#1 ·
I am truly so so so sad right now, Desmond was my first fish.... I got home from a short post finals vacation in Ft Lauderdale (only 2 days). I was quick to do all my water changes because it had been a few days, hastily i forgot to acclimatise poor Desmond in his 2.5 gal tank and he started freaking out then his gills poofed out and he died :( Im heart broken, he was the best fish i had, he was always so happy, and waggily, jumped for food, even let me pet him. He was so trusting, and i was the one who ended up killing him :(

ahhhh thats 4 fish dead in nearly less then a month. Im so sad, i dont think ill buy a new fish for a while because of what i have done :(

this is the only clear pictures I have of him.... <3

See less See more
#2 ·
Oh no, poor Desmond! I'm so sorry, you were a good fish dad to him though. RIP. :-(

#5 ·
Ya Dramaqueen, i dont let mine sit at all, i just do it right from the tap, i usually float the cup in the water for 15 mins then drop him in but i just completely had my mind on doing the rest of the tanks and such... My 10 gallon is still having all kinds of problems :( I just cant wait to move at the end of the month and redo alot of things.

#10 ·
So sorry Alexx. Hope my trend of losing bettas isnt rubbing off on too many,heh!

#12 ·
aw im soooooooooo sorry alexxx, dont give up hoe, these things can happen, were just human

#16 ·
i'm so sry alexXx...Rip

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.