Betta Fish Forum banner

Ghengis Khan :) butterfly betta?

669 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Sena Hansler 
#1 ·
His tail isn't super long or anything, but his tail seems "heavy" for him. But, still got him as he IS super pretty :) sorry for the bad lighting and all my camera is acting up o_O

#3 ·
I know!!! lol I was stuck between him and the VT who had a soft orange/creme color with the spotted tail! ><

#5 ·
Thanks.. and I know!!!!! lol I was so excited. "OMG IT'S A VT BUTTERFLY!" so I had to have him. Just.... now need another table soon geeeeesh >< lol. I have THIRTEEN bettas D:

#7 ·
I know right??? lol. And oh yeah, darn rights I am caring for them :p My friend gets one of mine since I have her chronic Sasuke, my brother wants one for his kids, and someone else wants one.... -so picky- and they all know the bettas need heaters. I've talked to all of them about it lol.

#8 ·
That's really good that you talked to them and they listened. One of my friends bought one of my bettas and I told her multiple times that they need heaters, and told me "Yep yep, I have it all planned out" and then sure enough, she has him in a half gallon bowl, no heater, and wonders why he doesn't look as pretty as he did at my house.... gah. People.

#9 ·
lol. I have all of my lil' buddies in 1 gallon or more, but my room is nice and toasty so their water is never below 28 (celsius) so.... 77? if it does drop there is no difference in activity or eating anyways. My divas have their heated tanks, so they don't "flip out" -rolls eyes- xD I also got two rescue bettas... Shiloh and Reggie which the post is on here as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.