Betta Fish Forum banner

Two Gorgeous Girls For Adoption!

996 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  mysquishy 
#1 ·
Foxy and Helena were the only 2 survivors from whatever killed off most of the girls in my 30 gallon sorority. I have no current plans to have another sorority, and after I bleach and vinegar the 30 gallon about a million times it's going to be used as a grow out for my fry when I start breeding in a couple weeks.

So these 2 girls need new loving homes!! I'll ship them to you no charge if you're ok with priority, $10 if you want express!

Helena is a black/white marble female from a Super Delta x Giant HMPK line. The line in producing A LOT of fancy marbles, black and white marbles and various colored butterflies

Foxy is from a Red HM x Orange HM line. That is producing lots of reds, oranges, butterflies and cambodians! She does have some fin damage from an attempted spawn with Firefly

These girls are a steal for a breeder!!! Please let me know asap if you want them! First serious person gets the girl or girls!!

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Oh no. :( I am too late. I have been wanting Helena but I thought someone else (Foxers) was already going to adopt her from that other post. I had posted that if she was not interested I would take her. :) I have been looking for a female like her to breed with Leon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.