Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-17-2014, 03:22 AM   #781 
Tress

Aww little cuties :D
Tress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 01:59 PM   #782 
logisticsguy

Poor Chester is overwhelmed by the number of falling fry, poor guy is swimming miles. This will be CSP9 spawn.

The HSP5 Giant spawn. Still showing good growth only 2 males had to be removed so far.

The ZC half giant spawn. Some big fish in this spawn. Many males jarred now due to severe nippiness.

The GSP9 spawn. Terrible pic because they are still in the clear plastic tub. Largest spawn Ive ever had. A few hundred fry in the tub. Next week they will be moved to a large grow out. Happily no fry deaths so far.

logisticsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 07:11 PM   #783 
logisticsguy

Its been a lot of fun to meet some great people here at bettafish. There is a time and place for everything and this site was tremendous when I started out. I was fortunate to have some excellent betta keepers help me along the way. Sadly most of them have moved on but many have been found on facebook in betta groups. Now its my time to move on as it has become difficult. I think members should do more of their own research and not totally rely on getting correct information at this site. This thread will no longer be updated but I will visit once in a while.

I admin for a couple of good facebook betta groups and now have a page for fish.

CJs Betta Farm
Canadian Betta Lovers
Alberta Betta Lovers

Stop by and say hello anytime.

Cheers,

CJ
logisticsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 02:25 PM   #784 
Tress

Aww, I'll miss ya CJ!

Sadly my old computer/dial up can't handle facebook, but I'll check your page out whenever I get a chance :)
Tress is offline   Reply With Quote