Betta Fish Forum banner

My 7 Crazy Ladies! [picspam]

2K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  DazzleKitty 
#1 ·
Sorority update!

Let's start with an "OMG"... That's Sora for you! :)

Okay.

Nina: Still my biggest girl! Nothing too new, however I noticed her scales are a tad raised.... She's acting normally so I'm not very worried. Keeping a close eye on her though.

Jayde: She was battling a bit of a bacterial infection a while back but she seems fine now!

Daiquiri: She's been... violent. She looks like she's been bitten in the face recently, which probably means she's been fighting with the others. She hasn't caused any significant damage, so I'm hoping she just had a bad day.

Mew!: She's finally warming up to Noelle... still hard to get them in a shot together:

Thing 1 and thing 2:

Faye: Can't seem to keep her fins together! but when she doesn't blow them out they look great.

Sora: Lost her right pectoral, but seems to be getting along well without it!

Noelle!: Fitting in just fine. :)

Most of the time I can't get a shot of her by herself since she's always hanging around with everyone else!

More photos to come... for now, I'm sick of tinypic. lol

See less See more
#2 ·
Aww thats nice! My favorite is the first picture.I love the female in the middle, i like the way she poses! Lol! Good luck with your sorority! they look very pretty!

#20 ·
You should enter the 4th picture of the two girls in one of the contests sometime. Beautiful photo! And beautiful fish! :)
I agree! It's my favorite of all of them!

#10 ·
It's been a few months... I think I started it sometime in September. Noelle and Sora are the two newest adds, and they're fitting in surprisingly well!
And thanks guys! I entered one of their shots in the contest this month, hope it gets a decent amount of votes. :)

#9 ·
That first picture is hilarious. :lol:

Great shots of your girls! Noelle seems to be the little socialite!

#16 ·
very very pretty girls, glad things are going well.

#19 ·
Beautiful girls! (I may be mistaken though, but Faye looks like she MAY be a boy)
By the way just because im so enthusiastic about learning japanese i would like to give you a big arigatou for naming one girl Sora meaning sky!!!!!!!!! :D

#24 ·
Nah, Faye's definitely a girl! I've made sure of the genders of all of my fish before putting them together. If you'd like I could post a few more pictures of her so you can settle your curiosity? lol

And thanks! I love the name Sora... After I named her my boyfriend was giving me heck because he had just finished Kingdom Hearts for the 30th time and he thought I named her after the main character!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.