Betta Fish Forum banner

My new Pink Dragon Scale HM

4K views 31 replies 9 participants last post by  betta lover1507 
#1 ·
This is my new Pink Dragon Scale Halfmoon. I got him from AquaTek here in Austin TX. They are the only fish store in Austin to sell true 180 degree Halfmoons. I think this male may have dalmation in his lineage because he has a random red dot up high on his dorsal, not like red wash though. I saw him flare at another betta so I am certain he has a 180 degree caudal. He has dragon scales too and almost looks like he could be spirit's brother. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKEKYPfigzs

#3 ·
Wait. Remind me again where aquatek is, you said it was on burnet rd right

#9 ·
Thanks!!

okay thanks you i will make sure i stop by next time i am over in that area

For sure! They have the best selection of quality fish in all of Austin in my opinion. They also provide a better standard of care for their betta's and that's the biggest reason I support them. They don't keep the betta's in cups they keep them in the plastic containers that the breeders use.

#25 ·
#31 ·
That's awesome! I love it when my fish flare at me. It's funny how they mini flare at us and not full flare with the posturing and everything. Makes me think that they are trying to communicate with us. I always feed my fish when they flare at me to reward the good behavior LOL.:lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.