Betta Fish Forum banner

Better pictures of Indigo and Lindo....

989 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Calmwaters 
#1 ·
as well as new pictures of the rest of the guys. I was going to get some shots of the girls but my batteries died.
First is my oldest betta Senor Guapo he is dark blue and dark red the pictures do not do his color justice:

This is Hershey he is my second male Betta its a video because he would not be still long enough for me to get a good picture:

Then this is Jack he is male betta 3:

This is Indigo he is male betta 4:

and this is Lindo hes number 5:
I love this picture because he looks like he is saying, "Are you looking at me?"

and one more of Lindo so you guys can see his red spots on his tail:

and here is a shot of my 20 gallon planted tank it only has 3 Harlequin Rasbora and 3 Golden Barbs in it right now:

and a video of my 44 gallon there are 5 female bettas in there with swordtails, playts, corys, neons, and harlequin rasbora:

I hope you guys enjoyed them.;-)

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice fish! Love Indigo and Lindo.

#3 ·
Thank you. A friend of mine told me I should get a tatoo of Indigo because she says he is the prettiest one I have. I would maybe do it if I was artistic and could draw a picture of him with some bamboo or something behind him. I don't have any tatoos but have been thinking about getting one for a while now I am just to chicken. LOL

#6 ·
That would be cool. A good tattoo artist will be able to work off of a clear photo. Obviously, research online and pick out the reputable places - then go in and look at their catalogs (photos) of the work they've done.

And depending on where you get it on your body, a tattoo is more annoying than painful. The thinner the skin or the closer to the bone (like your wrist or ankle) the more it will hurt. But something on your arm, back, leg, won't be much of anything.

Let us know if you go for it :)

#7 ·
What a great collection of tanks you have there! I LOVE them :)

Edit: A betta tatoo would be awesome! I'm just too afraid of the permanence of tatoos to ever get one. You must post a pic if you get one!

#8 ·
If I get up the nerve to do it I will post a picture. LOL I have a freind that has several and he said he would take me to the place were he gets his done they are nice and do a great job.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.