Betta Fish Forum banner

New betta!

2K views 37 replies 10 participants last post by  Beethoven 
#1 ·
I got a healthy yellow delta tail from petco!!!!!! :D dad and I are in tennesee, on a small Business trip, and we passed a petco and decided to take a look, and found him. Hopefully he'll survive another few hours till we are home

#29 · (Edited)
... I have a solution! You could come live with meeeee during the summer XD, and bring all your fish and tanks so you won't have to worry about them. Then, we can go fish and fish supply shopping every weekend, and order fish from aquabid, and spend more money on our boys and girls then most girls spend on clothes! then when you have to go back to school up in Canada, you just bag all the fishies you've gotten over the summer, and ship them to a person who lives not far from canada, then you can fly to his or her house, then you can have a parent drive you over the border into Canada, and to your house. It's fool proof!!!! XD (lol, jk :p)

#33 ·
lol guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.