Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-01-2015, 04:08 PM   #71121 
LittleBettaFish
Reference Team

Well I have come around to the puppy idea now hahaha. My mum is like the ocean, she just wears you down with time and persistence. Plus I told her if she wants this puppy, I get to plant a whole heap of bird friendly natives in the backyard. A LOT of natives.

We are likely getting a female puppy whose show name will be Hot Damn Funk (her breeder was going for a 'funky' theme) and who we are going to call Clio who is apparently the Greek muse of history to go with our other dogs Ares, Nike, and Eos.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 10:19 AM   #71122 
Strawberry12

I don't have much to do at work today, so I started at the last page of the "betta care" section of this forum and am reading forward.

My goodness, some of the advice is just terrible
Strawberry12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 06:00 PM   #71123 
LittleBettaFish
Reference Team

Phew, last night mum and the breeder we are getting Clio off, had another breeder evaluate the two girl puppies that were our potential choices. I really liked this little dark girl, but the other choice had been improving with age. I so thought we were going to end up with the other choice, but when we got them out in the main yard the little girl moved very nicely and so she will be coming home with us this Sunday!
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 12:25 PM   #71124 
Hallyx
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberry12 View Post
My goodness, some of the advice is just terrible
That's why, about 2-years ago, a bunch of our more experienced members started getting serious about giving correct advice and formed the Reference Team. In concert with other experienced members, both recent and log-standing, we try to get this stuff right.
Hallyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 07:55 PM   #71125 
Strawberry12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallyx View Post
That's why, about 2-years ago, a bunch of our more experienced members started getting serious about giving correct advice and formed the Reference Team. In concert with other experienced members, both recent and log-standing, we try to get this stuff right.
I know I, for one, appreciate it! :)

We went to the coolest aquarium store today, it was HUGE. And most of the bettas were in community tanks or the big plant ones, and the ones that weren't, were in a filtered barracks system, they each probably had 3/4ths of a gallon. it was AWESOME to see that!

They also had this crazy $700 puffer fish O_O He was following us down the length of the tank as we walked down the row.

I got new plants and some red cherry shrimp :)
Strawberry12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 11:24 AM   #71126 
Laki

Cherries are fun to watch! I had a small community RCS tank for a short while.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese