Betta Fish Forum banner

RIP ZIM, Chance, Hector...

788 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  betta dude 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I finally got around to making a memorial for the three fish that have passed...
Zim. Zim was a happy-go-lucky fish with the worst of luck. He always seemed to be the one to have his cup knocked over, get sucked up the gravel vac, and have Chance leap the divider and beat him up but he always kept his spunk. He passed away June 19th from unknown reasons. I got him in October of 2010 from Petco.
Chance. Chance was the biggest bad-a fish ever! He was tough as nails. He always managed to leap dividers and beat other fish up. He never got sick and never had any problems. He was the friendliest, most interactive and silly fish I've had. He passed June 25th, living with my friend. We think it was from old age because he wasn't sick or anything. I got him in September of 2009 from a local pet store.
Hector. Hector was my big, gorgeous goofball who was always hungry and always happy to see me. I really have no words to describe how much I love(d) him. He was a great, friendly, beautiful, interactive fish who loved to eat. Hector passed today, July 17th, from an unknown illness that struck him when Zim died but he tried to fight it off and so did I but we just couldn't do it. I got Hector in October of 2011 from Aquabid.

These are my lost babies this year. All that's left is Spooky, and unless I find a fish I have to have, it'll be just him for a while. Love you all, little guys. You'll always be my babies

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks yall... it hurt for a long time but with Hector being sick I guess now I'm happy he passed because he was suffering so bad and there was nothing I could do to make it better. I have fond memories and beautiful pictures to keep all three's memories alive. Chance died of old age. ZIM was the only one that I was cut up about because it was so sudden :'(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.