Betta Fish Forum banner

my lil guy is coming!

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Romad 
#1 ·
My lil aqaubid guy is finally coming today! Ive been waiting 2 weeks because of all the snow here in De. Heres his aquabid pic will take more when he gets settled in. BTW his discription was STUBBORN, MOODY, SHY -- BUT BEAUTIFUL so based on that im naming him lil diablo lil D for short.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
I dont have any pics yet but will def get some to ya soon. Ive been sick. He's tiny I think hes pretty young hes half the size of my other 3 guys. I was joking with the hubby that he looks more like a guppy :) He is def green & red in the fins but his body changes from green to blue depending on your angle. I didnt think he would want to eat after going through all that shipping stuff but I threw in a few pellets & he ate them up (lil piggy) No sure if the name I gave him fits yet hes def shy but doesnt seem grumpy or moody to me at all. Hm might have to rethink the name even though it is cute.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.