Betta Fish Forum banner

The new orange CT

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  luckyfrog444 
#1 ·
I finally got the little cutie although he looks more like a halfsun then a crowntail.I was happy he was still there petco was super busy tons of dogs in the fish section all in line to get shots done and stuff it was so loud with all the barking.The line was right in front of the bettas I felt so bad.I finally squessed my way over there to look for and find my boy.I did not want to stress him too much and the tank has so many bubbles he is in a temp 1 gal petco mini aquarium kit(with a hydro mini) until I divide my 20L a third way plus I want to QT him for a little while.I'm thinking of nameing him Simba.

#2 ·
Oooh, he's gorgeous! What a great name! He's more fin than crowns, just like my CT! :D What a pretty boy! :) And a double ray too, and orange, and maybe even halfsun! Great find! :D
P.S. Did you notice, half of his eyes are blue! My HM is the same! :D It's so pretty! What a cutie.

#4 ·
yeah he has pretty eyes they make him look so sweet.I don't know much about CT's or there rays are double rays good?BUt yeah he deffinatly has alot of fin going on there.

#5 ·
Double rays are preferable over single rays and are saught for more often. :) Single rays are gorgeous too, but I loooove double rays. When the end of the ray splits off into 2 tiny rays, that's a double ray! I've also seen 4 ray CT's, where the ray splits off twice! :) He's so pretty, yes, love the eyes!

#9 ·
she descibed a double ray here.
Thank you, actually the flash made it look purple blue it's actually brownish.
Your fish is really pretty I hope his popeye goes away soon!

#6 ·
Oh awsome good too know.Thank you

#7 ·
You are welcome! :) Ah, he's so pretty! Congrats. Again. :p I like his bright orangey gravel!

#8 ·
1: what is a double ray?
2: I love him! ANd I love the hint of purple/blue in his tail!! :D Very beautiful.
I have a crown tail male, orange. He's sick now with popeye. :( But I got him salt today! :D
He is my picture!

#10 ·
OH!! hahah well that makes a bit of sense. The purple/ brown. Yeah, I'm sure he is still a beauty. YOu should think about breeding him with a yellow crowntail. The offspring will be amazing! :D hahaha

#11 ·
I have a sorrority of CT's but no yellow girls I have a cambodian a purpleish pink one and two blue ones one with red wash and one without it.Oh yeah and a whit DeT girl.I don't know if this guy is breeding quality.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.