Betta Fish Forum banner

Special Treatment?

504 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Welsh 
#1 ·
Do people go to extra measures or have a prefered measure for keeping their fancy or 20-30$ bettas in top condition? Like even if they aren't going to breed them...

I want to get an aquabid betta but it would suck to pay $25 and have it die on me :( I know it would suck regardless of the cost, but atleast petco has the 14 day return policy lol.

How do people usually keep breeding pairs?

#2 ·
Greetings, I just got my normal 5.00 Betta yesterday, but I am taking every step to insure I give him proper care at all times. I have him in a filtered tank, thermometer to gauge water temps, water testing kit for weekly water testings, bought the premium brand pellet food, have the water treatment stuff, and am doing regular water changes. So to answer your question, yes. If I paid 25.00 for a fish I would def do all of this stuff to try to keep it alive, however I feel that even a 1.00 fish deserves the same type of quality of life that the expensive ones do. Cheers!! :greenyay:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.