Betta Fish Forum banner

Marble girl and blue girl HM both with torn fins

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  twinjupiter 
#1 ·
so my buddy at the petstore called me and said he got two females that got beaten up a bit and one even looked like she got squeezed by the stomach..im trying to nurse them back to health...i paid half price for both.

blue girl that got squeezed by the stomach

See less See more
#2 ·
O-M-G, They look amazing! Well besides the torn fins lol. So they got squeezed? or look squeezed?

I wish I could find a girl like the first one especially, but the other one has very nice colors, the first one's just look more unique.

#4 ·
O-M-G, They look amazing! Well besides the torn fins lol. So they got squeezed? or look squeezed?

I wish I could find a girl like the first one especially, but the other one has very nice colors, the first one's just look more unique.

he kept them for me because he knows i bring back fish fish..i was impressed with the 2nd female's finnage in particular. she looked jus like the female i got not too long now.

#5 ·
Gorgeous!! Wish I could find girls like that in stores around here!

#6 ·
Wow... so pretties o.o

Glad they found someone to take good care of them. Hopefully they do well in their new home. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.