Betta Fish Forum banner

Seattle Green Dragon HMPK

4K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  CandiceMM 
#1 ·
LOCAL SEATTLE-TACOMA ONLY
I want a young and energetic plaket (about 5-7 months old) locally in Seattle. I can buy with cash or trade with my green dragon HMPK (4 months= father black dragon HMPK imported from Thailand and mother Full mask blue).

See less See more
#5 ·
I think he wants a fish lol.

#7 ·
Did you find a home for this little beauty?

#8 ·
Hi Candice

Hi Candice,

No, do you need green dragon (father black dragon HMPK x mother is full mask blue)? It is $10 or $15 for two. I have 4 left. I try to keep 5 pairs only. Have too many at the moment. It is tough to sell locally. I do not want to ship.

Tan

#13 ·
I am really interested in a female, consider one of them sold!!! I'm on my way home so let me private message you on how I will get one. Give me about 45 minutes to send you my info and we can pick a day/time to pick up :) I have need dying for a dragon female PK. !!

#14 ·
I can't remember but did you say how old the females are?

#15 ·
They are 4 months and about a week old. I am sorry that I can not just sell female only. I only have 2 female and 5 male.

If you want $15 for two (1 brother and 1 sister). I live in Des Moines, WA 98198. Very closed to Highline Community College. We can meet halfway some where. I will PM you the info.

Tan

#16 ·
This was what I posted earlier:

$10 each male
$15/two male (sorry no female in this package because I only have two female left)
$25 for 3 male and 1 female.

I do not want to let the female go because I only have two. But if you buy both for $15 then I will make this an exception. I have too many pairs. I will let you have the best and biggest female of the two (honest promise) that I have.

Let me know... Otherwise I can not sell just the female. Their parents were imported from Thailand for about $120 a pair with shipment, fees, etc. They are solid quality.

#17 ·
I love my bettas that is why I only buy and sell local. I do not want to ship them (too hard conditions for them). There are rare cases that I have to buy from California or import from Asia (only after many months searching for local or closest area to Seattle).

#18 ·
Hey Tan, I love my fish!! My sister picked one of the males and I have put the female and 2 boys in 10 gallon divided tanks! Thanks for letting me adopt your Betta's.

#20 ·
Is the female breeding capable? Would you suggest it?

#21 ·
May be another month. She is the best one that I had left. If you feed her frozen blood worm (that is what I use to condition my breeding pair), I think 1 month she will be ready.

If you do, try to use smaller male (too big male is hard for her); she is kind of small. She is 4 months; every site I visit says 4 month is ok. But I think at least 5 months is much better. In Vietnam, I bred them around 8-9 months.

Batta Talk expert really recommend young betta. Combine new information and my old information, I think 5 month old female is good. But I think she needs to have good blood worms. I got a package with 32 cubes for $5 or so; I cut cube into 1/2 so I have 64 that can be used for 40 days or more.

You now have MW and BBS eggs to practice making fry food. I do not use use light for BBS egg hatching. Room temperature is good but it takes longer to hatch.

Again the female needs another month with good food.

Tan

#22 ·
Hey Tan, thanks for all of the great information. I got frozen blood worms the other day so I have a large supply. I'll do just like you said and do some more research before even attempting this. Thanks again you are very helpful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.