Betta Fish Forum banner

Anyone else have Double Tails?

3K views 24 replies 19 participants last post by  Dragonlady 
#1 ·
Title says it all :)

#7 ·
Miyagi acts like hes going to be toughest fish on the block lol, yet hes really a big scared chicken and hes sooo gentle with his snails...Moonie on the other hand who I thought was a relaxed laid back betta bit the snails feelers off! I didnt expect it from him lol. Miyagi's like a gentle giant :) definitely a fan of the dbltail plakats. Both my boys were petco finds!

#10 ·
I love double tails! I hope to get one! I really want a double tailed and an elephant ear!

#12 ·
Smokey is a double tail. My camara is a bit too old to take pictures like it used to, so I can't take pictures of my tanks to save my life. XD

#19 ·
this is my newest addition. the store I found him at mislabeled him as a crowntail female so I couldnt pass him up. Got him for $2 when they normally sell for 19, probably not much older than 4 months. I have an obsession with DT's but they are hard to find near me, or even on AB that are in the U.s. :(

Attachments

#22 · (Edited)
ive had 2 so far, one of which is still around.

@Dragonfish: that fish named doctor is insane. are you sure hes not a unitail betta? lol. it seems like theres one 1 continous fin.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.