#1 ·
Anyone think my jungles need a trim?

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Welcome to the Jungle! XD

I love the jungle feel to tanks. =)

#11 ·
They look great to me! You sure can grow plants! Is the 3 gallon a JBJ picotope?

#12 ·
Awesome tanks. You really have a wet green thumb. I'm in the middle of cycling a new 10 gallon setup and by next weekend I will start planting. Seeing your tanks has given me some very needed ideas.

#13 ·
It is a JBJ, I love the size and shape of the tank - however the customer service from JBJ was horrendous. Completely awful, we ordered straight from JBJ took the tank forever to get here. When it got here it had no light or filter. Took another 2-3 weeks for them to send it. I'm pretty sure they sent a reject tank, the silicone looks horrible and the tank isn't centered correctly on the bottom. Don't order from JBJ - order it from someone else if you really like this tank - my suggestion is just go with a different brand tank. I really wanted a new glass tank but hindsight, wish I would have gone with a TruAqua tank.

#14 ·
Yikes, sounds like a terrible experience. I got my Picotope from Dr Foster & Smith and I had no trouble. Had no idea JBJ was a bad company, I've never had trouble with my tank. :shock:

#15 ·
Well besides for the poor customer service, they pretty much acted like they did not care, their excuse for the tank taking so long was because they were "short handed" and everyone was at a trade show, so too busy to take care of customers I guess?, and the light to me seemed pretty cheaply made, and the filter was noisy so between the crappy customer service and the month it took to get the tank and the 2 weeks it took to get the crappy light and filter, I will never give them another dime lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.