Betta Fish Forum banner

Quick Question!

435 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  PewPewPew 
#1 ·
Hey guys i just upgraded my little fish bowl into a 2g tank and i transferred my betta fish into the new tank. He seemed to be active when he was in his bowl but now he is just lying in the surface (sometimes he is going down to the bottom of the tank). He is less active now always hiding in the silk plants i bought him and lying in the surface. He would not eat. I'm really freaking out right now.

One thing i noticed when he is in the surface sometimes he will sink but watching this makes me laugh, LOL. I don't know what happened. Need some advice guys. :))

#2 ·
This is pretty big for a "quick question". You're gonna want to move this question into the emergency forum for better results. Please fill out the sticky at the top of the emergency page and include pictures if possible.

There could be a lot of things wrong, but we cant really help unless we know more about the tank and the fish's situation. I hope you get more answers there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.