Betta Fish Forum banner

Updated My Tanks

548 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  emeraldsky 
#1 ·
Apologies for errors in advance, Im watching the fifth element as I write this 8D

So my 4 betta boys had been living in a 4 way divided 10 gallon which was, to be honest, filthy. I just moved out and hadnt had time to catch up with tank maintenance with all the stress of moving (and several family drama incidents yeesh)

Anyways, what I started with:
Aquarium Aquarium decor Freshwater aquarium Organism Aquarium lighting

D:

So I decided to use the old 10 gallon I had laying around and give my boys some more room. So here are the new tanks, each guy now has 5 gallons to themselves as well as a snail or two. Because snails are fabulous.

Aquarium decor Aquarium Freshwater aquarium Organism Aquatic plant

Pichi, my tail biting halfmoon on the left
Taj, my survivor of all things crowntail on the right
No snails in this one (yet 8D)
Aquarium decor Freshwater aquarium Aquarium Organism Aquarium lighting

Sir Reginald Shine, my blind dragonscale plakat on the left
Sir, my massive veiltail on the left
Reginald has a ramshorn snail that hitched onto some plants forever ago that I didnt have the heart to smush, Sir has a purple mystery snail.
(they arent in the tank yet in this picture)

Also speaking of snails, apparently those 2 nerites I bought werent nerites 8D
Organism Seahorse

HOLY SNAIL EGGS BATMAN
Yes, I knew they were mystery snails when I got them, but they had a purple and white one and I NEEDED them *A*
I hope they hatch, I wont if I'll get white, purple, or yellow. Those are the colors I have right now o3o

Dog Canidae Leg Dog breed Carnivore

My cat "Helping" me. He kept sitting on my foot while I was moving all my water >:C

And I think thats it.

See less See more
#6 ·
Oh gosh, have to think about that XD
If youre talking about the original tank, only anacharis. Im assuming youre talking about the first updated tank though.

On the left are: anacharis, vesuvius, water lettuce, dwarf sagittaria, and a bit of java fern that cant decide that if it wants to live or die X)

On the right are: anacharis, nana anubias, and water lettuce.

pretty sure thats it ^^

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.