Betta Fish Forum banner

Loves His FlowerBall Tooo Much?

849 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  lelei 
#1 ·
I bought Sparkle a FlowerBall (you can see pics in my album) and he loves it.

I made sure the one I picked out was SMOOTH inside and out.

After a few weeks, he seems to spend alot of time inside of it. Is it normal for a Betta to like something soooooo much????

He does swim around alot too, but spends more time in his 'cave' now than when I first gave it to him. He peeks out at me when I look at him ... that is funny.

#3 ·
I took some more pics of him and will try to post them when I get a chance.

He seems to be getting soooo big :lol: He is alot longer and his fins are bigger than when I first received him.

Still won't eat the pellets though....he is a "flake" :lol:

I must be doing everything right for him. I am totally obsessed with keeping an eye on him and his home ... ;-) His tank is cleaner than my house :roll:

#4 · (Edited)
That is and adorable picture of Sparkles in his flowerball !!! I think anything new they have to try out and hang around a a lot, I just put a floating plant in my tank and Perseus is having a blast with it and hanging around it all the time and poking it with his nose...lol So must be normal I would not worry and its so nice he loves his new flowerball !

I am also obsessed with keeping and eye on mine...lol Yep clean tank and all...lolololol

#5 ·
That is and adorable picture of Sparkles in his flowerball !!! I think anything new they have to try out and hang around a a lot, I just put a floating plant in my tank and Perseus is having a blast with it and hanging around it all the time and poking it with his nose...lol So must be normal I would not worry and its so nice he loves his new flowerball !
Thanks....wish I had a better camera for better pics :-(

Sparkle used to hang-out around and in between his silk plants....now it's the FlowerBall :lol:

I'll need a bigger tank for more 'toys' .... he is getting spoiled....just like my 7 kitties !!!!

My kids call me the 'crazy cat lady' ..... now I'll be the 'crazy betta lady' :grin:

#6 ·
Yes, we spoil the heck out of our lil guys, don't we..lol, I just bought Sammy Floating log, and took a pic of him in it, and I will change up a lil for him an Sapphire to use it, right now it's in Sammy's tank, and I also got the Mirror for excersize and they both flared like I have never seen before..too funny..here is a few pix..;-)
Sammy in his log..
And Flaring

Attachments

#8 ·
I know it's funny, I cannot wait to get Sapphire into a 5 gal now..and buy him more toys..hahaha..Sammy now has 2 caves and a log, and 2 Amazon Sword plants, and 3 silk/fake plants, for now it's enough, but Sapphire only has one hiding cave the Spongebob pinapple..but he also has an Amazon sword plant..and few silk plants..:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.