Betta Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Multi Giant HMPK Male and Dragon Purple/Silver HMPK Male

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  dramaqueen 
#1 ·
Hi members..! I have two males for sale, if they can go together that would be preferable. The small one is too small to wrap his female and hasn't grown like I thought he would, and this giant isn't going to fit into my breeding goals as I had hoped. Please only respond to this ad if you have money, and can provide a minimum tank of 5 gallons for the giant male an 2 gallons for the small male. Neither fish has ever been sick and I am going to be picky about who they go to. Anyone who has adopted a fish from my rescue program or otherwise seen my fish can attest that I take great care of them. Please post here and tell me how you will set up their tanks/feed them, and your water change schedule.

If you want both males, it's $20 + shipping which will be determined by your area. If you want just the giant, it will be $20+shipping, or just the small male will be $5+shipping. Photos of the giant are in my album titled Bo the Giant, and I will post a photo of the silver/purple male here. Thanks for looking.

See less See more
#2 ·
Does Bo the Giant play well with others? Just wondering if he needs to be the only one in the tank or do you think he would be ok with tankmates? Nothing in mind yet but I could give him 10g for himself or 20g if he can be with other fish. First thing though...what would shipping be to 26757?

#3 · (Edited)
He's in a 10 gal by himself now and he never flares at me. He only flares at his neighbor. He is extremely shy and docile compared to any other bettas I've had. I haven't tried him with tank mates but I'd say it's an option, yeah. Overnight to you is 30 dollars with usps, priority would be less or if you'd like a different service just let me know. You're on the other side of the country so it's a bit pricey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.