Betta Fish Forum banner

Meet Ollie.

2K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  rb500 
#1 ·
I just took most of these today, he likes to move when I move the camera close... lol
The last one is of him on what seems to be his new resting place.

#5 ·
Me too! It's partly why I chose him, since my previous two Bettas were blue. I thought, why not red this time, and he looked soo healthy!! He still is, he's also the most active Betta that I've had, he's funny to watch :)

#8 ·
Ooh, true. I had gotten Hank from there. :(
Neither theirs or Petcos Bettas were very bright in color last time I went, they were all dull and sad looking :(
I got Ollie from a specialty fish store in my area, I guess they get their Bettas directly from Thailand.

#12 ·
Yeah. They had a lot of fresh water fish. They even had a shark, he was nifty, all white and followed you! Lol.
I think I might get goldfish next, in their own tank of course, but I think I'll stick to Caye's, their quality is way better than either of the pet places.

#16 ·
Lol yeah. Ollie is only my 3rd Betta. Had my first years ago, he lived to be a couple months old I think but then died I think because it got too cold in my ex's appt.
Until recently, I never knew bettas did better in warmer water.
And then there was Hank :( And now Ollie! I have a feeling he's going to live for a while though!

#22 ·
Congrats on the new betta! He is such a bright red

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.