Betta Fish Forum banner

My maltese! I'll answer questions!

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Alcemistnv 
#1 ·
So, here are some pictures of my dog, Coconut

He's 4 years old and loves to get dirty haha. He was most likely an inbred dog (his parents were from a puppy mill), and he has "tommy pickles" feet, AKA feet that are turned in at the heel. He also has a slight respiratory problem considering he reverse sneezes very often during the day. Most small dogs are really only supposed on reverse sneeze on occassion.

I'm currently growing out his fur, so let's see how that goes xD

If anyone has ANY questions about my maltese, or the breed in general, I will give open to honest answers :)

Pictures!
Coco on a walk/hike with me:

Coco after a grooming session.

Coco in a stroller, his favorite past time

and just for dealing with me, here's a pic of our mix, Violet

See less See more
#4 ·
Coco is SO cute! :) I have 2 Shih Tzus in my country. I take care of them when I go there. There names are Kobe and Brittany. :) Violet is pretty, too! I wish I had a dog here... I <3 the pic of Coco on the stroller!

#5 ·
8D I love Shih Tzus and they have cute names too :3

And thanks about Violet. She actually has her fur shaved in that picture. Normally she's like a lion xD

#7 ·
you got half of it right ;)

She's a Akita/Shiba/Chow mix :3

But it's an akita inu, which is different from the regular akita ^^

#8 ·
Oh yeah, Akita! That's my uncle's favorite. Akita Inu? There should be some Chow Chow in there. The name I mean. Like, Akita Chow Inu. XD That's a fail name that I thought of. Well, what about Coco? I know about those respiratory things. Brittany's the one with them. Her breathing is so obvious. Kobe eh, not so much. He's the show type though. We got them from a breeder. There aren't really any shelters near us. At least there isn't any euthanizing though. :)

#11 ·
I don't even know where coco is from. His previous owners got him from a petstore that the puppy mill sold dogs to. Violet came from a shelter, and she was found wandering the streets before they found her. So she was an alley dog xD

And do either of your dogs reverse seneeze?

AWWWW they're both so cute! I wish I could push my dog in a stroller :-D
But that'd be awkward since he weighs 75 pounds xD

:3
Yea, i can't imagine doing that xD
Coco is a mere 10 pounds so it works.

OMG, VIOLET LOOKS LIKE SHILOH. :O He is chow/akita. She deffinately has the akita face
oooh I'd like to see some pics! :D

#9 ·
AWWWW they're both so cute! I wish I could push my dog in a stroller :-D
But that'd be awkward since he weighs 75 pounds xD

:3

#14 ·
OMG Shiloh is adorable!!!!! D8
Just want to squeeze those little doggeh cheeks x3

And Lebron, I guess it's just the pleasure of small dogs. My grandmas has a pug and it does the same thing. -.-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.