Betta Fish Forum banner

Some of my young fish..

6K views 36 replies 11 participants last post by  copperarabian 
#1 ·
Some fish currently growing out in my metallic spawn

See less See more
#32 ·
BB I love you fish!! If you have any pet quality ladies let me know! I would LOVE to have some of your girls in my sorority!!

#35 ·
Okay! It is being put on by the Edmonton aquarium club, there is all kinds of fish. Betta Breeders Canada is sponsoring it. I don't know if I can go both days but I hope to go the second day because the big auction is that day.
Here is a link to he website.
http://www.edmontonfish.com/convention/
Looking forward to going. The person who you posted the Facebook link for may be going so I might get him o bring up some fish for us... Thanks again!

#36 ·
Hello. I hope no one mind's my poking in on the conversation. I live in Alaska, and we have trouble enough with regular mail. I would love to eventually buy bettas from out of the state or country and I would also love to breed and sell my own bettas. (Eventually that is.) I wouldn't trust out regular mail service though, things don't arrive on time, packages sometime appear to have been tried to been opened even. We have some real weird people that work at our postal service. :( Anyway I just wanted to put in my two cents since I live in a similar situation.

Oh, you have some lovely fish by the way. They're very beautiful. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.