Betta Fish Forum banner

uh oh...i don't know if i can fight it anymore!

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Romad 
#1 ·
man, this betta addiction is fierce lol.

i was at our LPS the other day to pick up some more bettafix and looked to see what they had fish-wise, and saw this absolutely gorgeous male veil tail. i had to fight the urge to bring him home with me haha. and plus, i couldn't afford to get him a bowl or anything to stay in at the time. i've honestly never seen a betta with the colors he had, he was dark blue with vivid yellow/dark blue fins. he had a slight case of fin rot but other than that he looked good. but i just cant get the little guy off my mind! now that i have some extra money, i'm going to go see if he's still there, and if he is..mine mine mine! that means i'll have to sneak him in so my mom doesn't see him lol, but thats alright with me, i'm on a mission! :lol:

k, time to go see if he's still there..hopefully my next post will be pictures of him!

#4 ·
so i ended up getting him :-D

turns out his body is more of a steel blue with yellow fins. he's such a pretty guy. i'm setting up his home right now, i'll post pictures in a little bit!

#6 ·
Grats! I love blue.yellow bettas. I saw a CT with those colours and wanted him badly. Can't wait to see pics.

#10 ·
He sounds very similar to the betta I spotted a couple of weeks ago, 'cept no yellow. Instead this handsome guy had tiny spots in either dark blue or black all over. I really wish I had snagged him when I saw him. I just was not prepared to do all the setup stuff at the time. Finals and all.

FredFish on the other hand is acclimating nicely in his betta fish hotel. I am still doing my homework on a DW self-sustaining. This forum has been great for offsite links!.
Giypsy & FredFish

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.