Betta Fish Forum banner

Let me whine

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  1fish2fish 
#1 ·
I was taking a study break and searching craigslist for 20+ gall tanks for grow out and someone had posted a 10, 15, AND 20 gallon tank FOR FREE!!!!!!! I went by the address and they were already gone (the post had only been made today):cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

The 10 would have been perfect for spawning and the 15 and 20 for grow out. I'm so bummed.

This is what I get for not searching craigslist every minute of every day.. argghh:evil:

end whine.

#3 ·
Yeah it would have been great. Even if they were a little cracked or leaked I could have glued them up nice to hold water.

I may end up having to use a big rubbermaid tub for a grow out tank.. which isn't fun because you can't see the babies as well.

#5 ·
I know! It stinks. Everything else is really pricey. I did find a 55 gallon for $50 which is a great price but I think a 55 would be too big for a grow out tank.. I guess I could lower the water level but I would still have to find a place to put the thing LOL.

I put an ad up on freecycle again so hopefully someone will respond to that.

#7 ·
I could probably find some where to put a tank like that (after all I'm not really using my room at home) but I don't think its really practical to use for a grow out tank. It would be great to have once I have space to get a goldfish tank

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.