Betta Fish Forum banner

I can draw a cartoon you! and attempt your beautiful Bettas!

2K views 27 replies 4 participants last post by  MistersMom 
#1 ·
i loove to draw, it may take me a while, i dont color though, im sorry i have lame coloring skills! haha, so u can print them off and color them.

#7 ·
okay so u know how u post on the quick reply well if u go up a lil there will be a small tab _______ bout tht big tht says post reply click on it and then there will be a small little paper clip button click it and attach the pics

#9 ·
u can just post in one of ur albums then... and believe me when i started this i asked bout twenty people how to make a thread...... and i just figured out how to put pictures on here yesterday XD

#12 ·
ok scroll to the bottom of your screen there is a big box that says quick reply dont use that one go a lil north and u see a lil thing that says tags ... almost there... directly above that theres a lil box that says post reply with a lil notepad and pencil.. click it. now u see a bunch of buttons and a message box click the paper clip button and then click browse. find your photo and click it then click the upload button and close that thing. now ur back to message box click submit . if u have more than one photo jst upload it when u upload the other

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.