Betta Fish Forum banner

petsmart, petco, or other pet stores

4K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  k stiles 
#1 ·
Where can I get corries or ottos, for my sorority. I know a couple of you mentioned it before, that instead of plecos (for a ten gallon tank) corries or ottos (in a school) would be good.

PLZ leave suggestions
thanks K stiles

#2 ·
I bought my peppered cories at Petsmart.

#6 ·
sweet, thats great to know, a petsmart is about five min. from where I live

#10 ·
Lol

LOL alexXx is that a frown face, or happy face?:lol:

#11 ·
well I guess I answered my own quesion in a quote

#12 ·
i want to add some julii cories to one of my tanks and would love to get my hands on some panda cories, so cute

#13 ·
do cories look like catfish?, I saw some ottos, albino cories, zebra (I think) cories. Ottos are awsome!!!! they had them at petsmart, someone said (on this website can't remember who) they like to school, is this true?

#14 ·
otos dont have to school together, you can have 2 in a tank and theyll be fine

#15 ·
They have all kinds of Cories at my Petsmart, but no Otos. I don't know if you have Big Al's there, but they have pretty much every fish imaginable!

#16 ·
what is big al's?

#17 ·
It's a large aquarium store, I just discovered recently myself. It has a huge selection of everything! There's like a whole wall of just plastic and silk plants. :p

#18 · (Edited by Moderator)
???

is it a chain of stores?

#20 ·
oh in WI I guess I don't get it here. what a shame... it sounds like they have great stuff!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.