Betta Fish Forum banner

I'm Hannah :)

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  ChoclateBetta 
#1 ·
Hey everyone I'm Hannah :)
I'm 19 and live in sunny Cali! I have a 4 month old daughter named Mayci <3 As for pets I have a baby golden retriever and of course a betta!

Sadly I just lost my sorority girls to a freak accident, I came home and their 15 gal was on the ground shattered water and sand everywhere. I have no idea how it fell but I came to late. Rip my seven beautys!

After loosing the girls I went out and bought a male betta, he is a blue and green crowntail and he is in his own heated/filtered ten gal. His name is Iris. I will post pics asap :)

I'm currently going to college, part time modeling job, being a mom and caring for my fish....lol I'm kinda busy :)

#8 · (Edited)
D: Sorry about your 15 gallon! I was worried that my 29 gallon wouldn't snap the stand its on and so far it hasn't made any suspicious sounds. It really is surprising how heavy the tanks can get..
Lol I am in Cali as well but it hasn't been so sunny down here; sort of on and off heat waves though.

Anyways welcome to the forum and I love your betta's name :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.