Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old Yesterday, 08:15 AM   #3881 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Some pics today because I can't get over how adorable Geronimo is! He's already starting on bubblenests!

I love the red on his head!

And of course, Corwin
(Today is tank cleaning day, don't worry about that mulm!)

Marbling quick

Impulse. Sorry it's so dark >.<

Mushu!

And I know I have my Leo journal as well (sorry, haven't updated that in ages!) but I can't resist! Look at my little dinosaur! Hawkeye was so adorable in this pose, sleeping last night! He loves to bask under the light. I did an experiment where I had the light off for a couple days (partly to conserve energy) and he didn't sleep out in the open as much, stayed more in the big hide than anything. Turned the light back on and he started sleeping out on the rug and rocks again. I know the light will heat up the rug/rocks but I figured they wouldn't like the bright light that much, turns out that he just doesn't give a crap lol.

BUT LOOK AT MY WITTLE MONSTER! I JUST WANT TO SQUISH HIS CHEEKS AND KISS HIM!!
He's using the rug hump (wires for thermometer and thermostat go under there for the UTH) as a pillow!
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:11 AM   #3882 
Aqua Aurora

Said it in my journal but will say it here too: I really like the look of your newest boy! I'm not a huge ct fan but the contrast of the anal fin to the other fins is cool!

Also wow Cowrin is loosing all his white fast! Think he'll stay pi-bald or go solid blue (with red)?
Aqua Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:15 AM   #3883 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Aurora View Post
Said it in my journal but will say it here too: I really like the look of your newest boy! I'm not a huge ct fan but the contrast of the anal fin to the other fins is cool!

Also wow Cowrin is loosing all his white fast! Think he'll stay pi-bald or go solid blue (with red)?
Thank you! Do you mean his Caudal and the other fins? That's the fin that is black copper and the others are currently white/cellophane. Yeah, I'm also not a huge CT fan and as I mentioned, he doesn't have the greatest form for CT, but man, his color is just so striking!

Yeah, I knew Corwin would change fast, that's just what blue does. He'll lose all the white and be solid blue with solid red dorsal and anal fin, likely his caudal will stay blue like it is now.
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:10 PM   #3884 
Aqua Aurora

Doh' >.< yes I ment caudal (tail fin) had a brain fart there ^^''
Aqua Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM   #3885 
themamaj

Aww Geronimo is so cute! How long have you had your sorority going?
themamaj is offline   Reply With Quote